lunedì 29 novembre 2010

SHRIMP PASTA

One of the things that I really enjoy doing is COOKING but frankly speaking I am not a good writer :) Most of my friends ask for my recipes everytime I cooked something that is the reason I  decided to create a blog where they could look and read at it then cook at their home. This parcticular recipe my kids love SHRIMP PASTA simple and very easy to make ...

INGREDIENTS                                       

1/4 lb fresh shrimp
1/2 lb spaghetti pasta
2 cloves chopped garlic
1 tsp oregano
3 ripe diced tomatoes
1/2 cup fresh or dried basil
2 Tbsp tomato paste
2 Tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper to taste


Add a couple of Tbsp of olive oil in a pan brown the garlic then add the oregano, basil, and tomato paste. Then add the tomatoes and the shrimp. When the shrimp is cooked take it out from the pan let the tomatoes cook more then add the pasta and put back the shrimp. If you don't like shrimp you can also put chicken also add cheese if you want.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento